1. Bai, RY; You, WW; Chen, J; Huang, HQ; Ke, CH. Molecular cloning and expression analysis of GABA(A) receptor-associated protein (GABARAP) from small abalone, Haliotis diversicolor. FISH & SHELLFISH IMMUNOLOGY, 2012. 33: 675-682.
2. Bai, SJ; Li, JW; He, ZL, Nostrand JDV; Tian, Y; Zhou, JZ; Zheng, TL. GeoChip-based analysis of the functional gene diversity and metabolic potential of microbial communities in different mangrove habitats. APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY, doi:10.1007/s00253-012-4496-z., 2012
3. Bo, J; Giesy, JP; Ye, R; Wang, KJ; Lee, JS; Au, DWT. Identification of differentially expressed genes and quantitative expression of complement genes in the liver of marine medaka Oryzias melastigma challenged with Vibrio parahaemolyticus. COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY D-GENOMICS & PROTEOMICS, 2012. 7: 191-200.
4. Bo, J; Gopalakrishnan, S; Thilagam, H; Chen, FY; Wang, KJ. Benzo[a]pyrene modulation of acute immunologic responses in Red Sea Bream pre-treated with lipopolysaccharid. ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY, 2012, doi:10.1002/tox.21777.
5. Cai, L; Cai, JJ; Liu, HP; Fan, DQ; Peng, H; Wang, KJ. Recombinant medaka (Oryzias melastigmus) pro-hepcidin: Multifunctional characterization. COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, 2012. 161: 140-147.
6. Cai, PH; Shi, XM; Moore, WS; Dai, MH. Measurement of 224Ra:228Th disequilibrium in coastal sediments using a delayed coincidence counter. MARINE CHEMISTRY, 2012. 138: 1-6.
7. Cai, YH; Guo, LD; Wang, XR; Mojzis, AK; Redalje, DG. The source and distribution of dissolved and particulate organic matter in the Bay of St. Louis, northern Gulf of Mexico. ESTUARINE COASTAL AND SHELF SCIENCE, 2012. 96: 96-104.
8. Cai, ZM; Wu, YF; Huang, YH; Li, QP; Chen, XM; Chen, X. An electrochemiluminescence sensor based on a Ru(bpy)32+-silica-chitosan/nanogold composite film. TALANTA, 2012. 94: 356-360.
9. Cao, ZM; Frank, M; Dai, MH; Grasse, P; Ehlert, C. Silicon isotope constraints on sources and utilization of silicic acid in the northern South China Sea. GEOCHIMICA ET COSMOCHIMICA ACTA, 2012. 97: 88-104.
10. Chen, BZ; Landry, MR; Huang, BQ; Liu, HB. Does warming enhance the effect of microzooplankton grazing on marine phytoplankton in the ocean? LIMNOLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY, 2012. 57: 519-526.
11. Chen, BZ; Liu, HB; Huang, BQ. Environmental controlling mechanisms on bacterial abundance in the South China Sea inferred from generalized additive models (GAMs). JOURNAL OF SEA RESEARCH, 2012. 72: 69-76.
12. Chen, GC; Tam, NFY; Ye, Y. Spatial and seasonal variations of atmospheric N2O and CO2 fluxes from a subtropical mangrove swamp and their relationships with soil characteristics. SOIL BIOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY, 2012. 48: 175-181.
13. Chen, J; Chen, ZS; Huang, ZX; Ke, CH; Zhang, J; Zhong, YX; You, WW; Zhao, J. Stable expression of Y-box protein 1 gene in early development of the abalone Haliotis diversicolor. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY, 2012. 56: 369-375.
14. Chen, L; Kao, SJ; Traore, S. Predicting and managing reservoir total phosphorus by using modified grammatical evolution coupled with a macro-genetic algorithm. ENVIRONMENTAL MODELLING & SOFTWARE, 2012. 38: 89-100.
15. Chen, MR; Liu, HB; Chen, BZ. Effects of dietary essential fatty acids on reproduction rates of a subtropical calanoid copepod, Acartia erythraea. MARINE ECOLOGY-PROGRESS SERIES, 2012. 455: 95-110.
16. Chen, NW; Hong, HS. Integrated management of nutrients from the watershed to coast in the subtropical region. CURRENT OPINION IN ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY, 2012. 4: 233-242.
17. Chen, NW; Wu, JZ; Hong, HS. Effect of storm events on riverine nitrogen dynamics in a subtropical watershed, southeastern China. SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT, 2012. 431: 357-365.
18. Chen, SX; Almeida, FFL; Andersson, E; Taranger, GL; Schmidt, R; Schulz, RW; Bogerd, J. Cloning, pharmacological characterization and expression analysis of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua, L.) nuclear progesterone receptor. GENERAL AND COMPARATIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY, 2012. 179: 71-77.
19. Chen, XM; Su, BY; Wu, GH; Yang, CJ; Zhuang, ZX; Wang, XR; Chen, X. Platinum nanoflowers supported on graphene oxide nanosheets: their green synthesis, growth mechanism, and advanced electrocatalytic properties for methanol oxidation. JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, 2012. 22: 11284-11289.
20. Chen, Y; Thompson, CEL; Collins, MB. Saltmarsh creek bank stability: Biostabilisation and consolidation with depth. CONTINENTAL SHELF RESEARCH, 2012. 35: 64-74.
21. Chen, ZY; Yan, XH; Jo, YH; Jiang, LD; Jiang, YW. A study of Benguela upwelling system using different upwelling indices derived from remotely sensed data. CONTINENTAL SHELF RESEARCH, 2012. 45: 27-33.
22. Chiu, JMY; Li, S; Li, A; Po, B; Zhang, R; Shin, PKS; Qiu, JW. Bacteria associated with skeletal tissue growth anomalies in the coral Platygyra carnosus. FEMS MICROBIOLOGY ECOLOGY, 2012. 79: 380-391.
23. Dai, MH; Yin, ZQ; Meng, FF; Liu, Q; Cai, WJ. Spatial distribution of riverine DOC inputs to the ocean: an updated global synthesis. CURRENT OPINION IN ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY, 2012. 4: 170-178.
24. Deng, X; Guo, WD; Zhuo, JF. Effect of pH perturbation on rainwater dissolved organic matter fluorescence characteristics. SPECTROSCOPY AND SPECTRAL ANALYSIS, 2012. 32: 137-141.
25. Dong, Q; Shang, SL; Lee, ZP. An algorithm to retrieve absorption coefficient of chromophoric dissolved organic matter from ocean color. REMOTE SENSING OF ENVIRONMENT, 2013. 128: 259-267.
26. Dong, YW; Wang, HS; Han, GD; Ke, CH; Zhan, X; Nakano, T; Williams, GA. The impact of Yangtze River discharge, ocean currents and historical events on the biogeographic pattern of Cellana toreuma along the China Coast. PLOS ONE, 2012. 7: e36178, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0036178.
27. Fu, SJ; Cai, LZ; Yang, J; Zhou, XP; Peng, X; Cao, J. Spatial and seasonal variations of subtidal free-living nematode assemblages in the northern Beibu Gulf, South China Sea. JOURNAL OF THE MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, 2012. 92: 255-264.
28. Gao, KS; Helbling EW; Häder DP; Hutchins DA. Responses of marine primary producers to interactions between ocean acidification, solar radiation, and warming. MARINE ECOLOGY PROGRESS SERIES, 2012. 470: 167-189.
29. Gao, KS; Xu, JT; Gao, G; Li, YH; Hutchins, DA; Huang, BQ; Wang, L; Zheng, Y; Jin, P; Cai, XN; Hader, DP; Li, W; Xu, K; Liu, NN; Riebesell, U. Rising CO2 and increased light exposure synergistically reduce marine primary productivity. NATURE CLIMATE CHANGE, 2012. 2: 519-523.
30. Gao, KS; Xu, JT; Zheng, YQ; Ke, CH. Measurement of benthic photosynthesis and calcification in flowing-through seawater with stable carbonate chemistry. LIMNOLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY-METHODS, 2012. 10: 555-559.
31. Gu, HF; Zeng, N; Xie, ZX; Wang, DZ; Wang, WG; Yang, WD. Morphology, phylogeny, and toxicity of Atama complex (Dinophyceae) from the Chukchi Sea. POLAR BIOLOGY, 2012, doi:10.1007/s00300-012-1273-5.
32. Guo, C; Yu, J; Ho, TY; Wang, L; Song, S; Kong, L; Liu, H. Dynamics of phytoplankton community structure in the South China Sea in response to the East Asian aerosol input. BIOGEOSCIENCES, 2012. 9: 1519-1536.
33. Guo, DH; Yi, YY; Zhao, L; Guo, WD. Spectral characteristics of dissolved organic matter released during the metabolic process of small medusa. SPECTROSCOPY AND SPECTRAL ANALYSIS, 2012. 32: 1584-1587.
34. Guo, F; Wang, L; Wang, WX. Acute and chronic toxicity of polychlorinated biphenyl 126 to Tigriopus japonicus: Effects on survival, growth, reproduction, and intrinsic rate of population growth. ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY, 2012. 31: 639-645.
35. Guo, WD; Yang, LY; Yu, XX; Zhai, WD; Hong, HS. Photo-production of dissolved inorganic carbon from dissolved organic matter in contrasting coastal waters in the southwestern Taiwan Strait, China. JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES-CHINA, 2012. 24: 1181-1188.
36. Guo, XH; Cai, WJ; Huang, WJ; Wang, YC; Chen, FZ; Murrell, MC; Lohrenz, SE; Jiang, LQ; Dai, MH; Hartmann, J; Lin, Q; Culp, R. Carbon dynamics and community production in the Mississippi River plume. LIMNOLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY, 2012. 57: 1-17.
37. Guo, YW; Zhang, Y; Huang, X; Gao, KS; Wang, KJ; Ke, CH; Huang, HQ. Proteomic analysis of dimethoate-responsive proteins in the oyster (Saccostrea cucullata) gonad. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND POLLUTION RESEARCH, 2012. 19: 2248-2258.
38. Gupta, H; Kao, SJ; Dai, MH. The role of mega dams in reducing sediment fluxes: A case study of large Asian rivers. JOURNAL OF HYDROLOGY, 2012. 464: 447-458.
39. Han, AQ; Dai, MH; Kao, SJ; Gan, JP; Li, Q; Wang, LF; Zhai, WD; Wang, L. Nutrient dynamics and biological consumption in a large continental shelf system under the influence of both a river plume and coastal upwelling. LIMNOLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY, 2012. 57: 486-502.
40. He, CY; Wang, CG; Li, BW; Wu, MF; Geng, H; Chen, YX; Zuo, ZH. Exposure of Sebastiscus marmoratus embryos to pyrene results in neurodevelopmental defects and disturbs related mechanisms. AQUATIC TOXICOLOGY, 2012. 116: 109-115.
41. He, CY; Zuo, ZH; Shi, X; Sun, LB; Wang, CG. Pyrene exposure influences the thyroid development of Sebastiscus marmoratus embryos. AQUATIC TOXICOLOGY, 2012. 124: 28-33.
42. Hong, HS; Yang, LY; Guo, WD; Wang, FL; Yu, XX. Characterization of dissolved organic matter under contrasting hydrologic regimes in a subtropical watershed using PARAFAC model. BIOGEOCHEMISTRY, 2012. 109: 163-174.
43. Hong, QQ; Wang, Y; Luo, XJ; Chen, SJ; Chen, JG; Cai, MH; Cai, MG; Mai, BX. Occurrence of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) together with sediment properties in the surface sediments of the Bering Sea, Chukchi Sea and Canada Basin. CHEMOSPHERE, 2012. 88: 1340-1345.
44. Hu, JY; Zheng, QA; Sun, ZY; Tai, CK. Penetration of nonlinear Rossby eddies into South China Sea evidenced by cruise data. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-OCEANS, 2012. 117: C03010, doi:10.1029/2011JC007525.
45. Huang, C; Yu, CK; Lee, JY; Cheng, LW; Lee, TY; Kao, SJ. Linking typhoon tracks and spatial rainfall patterns for improving flood lead time predictions over a mesoscale mountainous watershed. WATER RESOURCES RESEARCH, 2012. 48: W09540, doi:10.1029/2011WR011508.
46. Huang, JC; Lee, TY; Kao, SJ; Hsu, SC; Lin, HJ; Peng, TR. Land use effect and hydrological control on nitrate yield in subtropical mountainous watersheds. HYDROLOGY AND EARTH SYSTEM SCIENCES, 2012. 16: 699-714.
47. Huang, LX; Wang, CG; Zhang, YY; Li, J; Zhong, YF; Zhou, YL; Chen, YX; Zuo, ZH. Benzo[a]pyrene exposure influences the cardiac development and the expression of cardiovascular relative genes in zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos. CHEMOSPHERE, 2012. 87: 369-375.
48. Huang, QY; Huang, HQ. Alterations of protein profile in zebrafish liver cells exposed to methyl parathion: A membrane proteomics approach. CHEMOSPHERE, 2012. 87: 68-76.
49. Huang, SJ; Wang, K; Jiao, NZ; Chen, F. Genome sequences of siphoviruses infecting marine Synechococcus unveil a diverse cyanophage group and extensive phage-host genetic exchanges. ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY, 2012. 14: 540-558.
50. Huang, SJ; Wilhelm, SW; Harvey, HR; Taylor, K; Jiao, NZ; Chen, F. Novel lineages of Prochlorococcus and Synechococcus in the global oceans. ISME JOURNAL, 2012. 6: 285-297.
51. Huang, X; Huang, HQ. Alteration of the kidney membrane proteome of Mizuhopecten yessoensis induced by low-level methyl parathion exposure. AQUATIC TOXICOLOGY, 2012. 114: 189-199.
52. Huang, XJ; Chen, LL; Yuan, DX; Bi, SS. Preparation of a new polymeric ionic liquid-based monolith for stir cake sorptive extraction and its application in the extraction of inorganic anions. JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A, 2012. 1248: 67-73.
53. Huang, XJ; Yuan, DX. Recent Developments of extraction and micro-extraction technologies with porous monoliths. CRITICAL REVIEWS IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, 2012. 42: 38-49.
54. Huang, YM; Yuan, DX; Dai, MH; Liu, YX. Reverse flow injection analysis method for catalytic spectrophotometric determination of iron in estuarine and coastal waters: A comparison with normal flow injection analysis. TALANTA, 2012. 93: 86-93.
55. Huang, ZX, Chen, ZS; Ke, CH; Zhao, J; You, WW; Chen, J. Pyrosequencing of Haliotis diversicolor transcriptomes: insights into early developmental molluscan gene expression. PLOS ONE, 2012. 7: e51279, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0051279.
56. Ji, JJ; Liu, HH; Chen, JM; Zeng, JB; Huang, JL; Gao, LH; Wang, YR; Chen, X. ZnO nanorod coating for solid phase microextraction and its applications for the analysis of aldehydes in instant noodle samples. JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A, 2012. 1246: 22-27.
57. Ji, XT; Huang, L; Huang, HQ. Construction of nanometer cisplatin core-ferritin (NCC-F) and proteomic analysis of gastric cancer cell apoptosis induced with cisplatin released from the NCC-F. JOURNAL OF PROTEOMICS, 2012. 75: 3145-3157.
58. Ji, XT; Huang, L; Lin, Q; Huang, HQ. Characteristics and kinetics of iron releasefrom the ferritin under the EGCG reduction. BIOLOGICAL TRACE ELEMENT RESEARCH, 2012. 146: 134-140.
59. Jiang, XD; Zhao, SY; Xu, ZH; Wang, GZ; He, JF; Cai, MH. Abundance and age of viable resting eggs of the calanoid copepod Boeckella poppei Mrazek in sediments: evidence of egg banks in two Antarctic maritime lakes. POLAR BIOLOGY, 2012. 35: 1525-1531.
60. Jo, YH; Dai, MH; Zhai, WD; Yan, XH; Shang, SL. On the variations of sea surface pCO2 in the northern South China Sea: A remote sensing based neural network approach. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-OCEANS, 2012. 117: C08022, doi:10.1029/2011JC007745.
61. Kao, SJ; Yang, JYT; Liu, KK; Dai, MH; Chou, WC; Lin, HL; Ren, HJ. Isotope constraints on particulate nitrogen source and dynamics in the upper water column of the oligotrophic South China Sea. GLOBAL BIOGEOCHEMICAL CYCLES, 2012. 26: GB2033, doi:10.1029/2011GB004091.
62. Kong, XH; Wang, GZ; Li, SJ. Effects of low temperature acclimation on antioxidant defenses and ATPase activities in the muscle of mud crab (Scylla paramamosain). AQUACULTURE, 2012. 370: 144-149.
63. Lei, HY; Cao, C; Ou, WJ; Gong, CJ; Shi, CX. Carbon and oxygen isotope characteristics of foraminiferan from northern South China Sea sediments and their significance to late Quaternary hydrate decomposition. JOURNAL OF CENTRAL SOUTH UNIVERSITY, 2012. 19: 1728-1740.
64. Li, C; Wang, DZ; Dong, HP; Xie, ZX; Hong, HS. Proteomics of a toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium catenella DH01: Detection and identification of cell surface proteins using fluorescent labeling. CHINESE SCIENCE BULLETIN, 2012. 57: 3320-3327.
65. Li, CH; Su, XR; Li, Y; Li, TW; Sun, CJ; Zhou, TT; Liu, HP. Two classes of glutathione S-transferase genes with different response profiles to bacterial challenge in Venerupis philippinarum. FISH & SHELLFISH IMMUNOLOGY, 2012. 32: 219-222.
66. Li, G; Gao, KS. Variation in UV irradiance related to stratospheric ozone levels affects photosynthetic carbon fixation of winter phytoplankton assemblages from surface coastal water of the South China Sea. MARINE BIOLOGY RESEARCH, 2012. 8: 670-676.
67. Li, HM; Luo, YC; Li, ZX; Yang, LM; Wang, QQ. Nanosemiconductor-based photocatalytic vapor generation systems for subsequent selenium determination and speciation with atomic fluorescence spectrometry and inductively coupled Plasma mass spectrometry. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, 2012. 84: 2974-2981.
68. Li, JS; Sun, LB; Zuo, ZH; Chen, M; Geng, H; Wang, CG. Exposure to paclobutrazol disrupts spermatogenesis in male Sebastiscus marmoratus. AQUATIC TOXICOLOGY, 2012. 122: 120-124.
69. Li, JS; Sun, LB; Zuo, ZH; Chen, M; Wang, CG. Effects of paclobutrazol exposure on antioxidant defense system in Sebastiscus marmoratus. BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY, 2012. 89: 723-726.
70. Li, JX; Wang, GH; Xie, SP; Zhang, R; Sun, ZY. A winter warm pool southwest of Hainan Island due to the orographic wind wake. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-OCEANS, 2012. 117: C08036, doi:10.1029/2012JC008189.