1. Bei, LB, Ping, W, Li, C and Yong, Z, Effects of aging and flooding on sorption of PAHs in mangrove sediment. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2011. 20: 623-630.
2. Bo, J, Cai, L, Xu, JH, Wang, KJ and Au, DWT, The marine medaka Oryzias melastigma - A potential marine fish model for innate immune study. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 63: 267-276.
3. Cai, JL, Wang, CG, Wu, T, Moreno, JML, Zhong, YF, Huang, X, Chen, YX and Zuo, ZH, Disruption of spermatogenesis and differential regulation of testicular estrogen receptor expression in mice after polychlorinated biphenyl exposure. Toxicology, 2011. 287: 21-28.
4. Cai, MH, Lin, J, Hong, QQ, Wang, Y and Cai, MG, Content and distribution of trace metals in surface sediments from the northern Bering Sea, Chukchi Sea and adjacent Arctic areas. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 63: 523-527.
5. Cai, WJ, Hu, XP, Huang, WJ, Murrell, MC, Lehrter, JC, Lohrenz, SE, Chou, WC, Zhai, WD, Hollibaugh, JT, Wang, YC, Zhao, PS, Guo, XH, Gundersen, K, Dai, MH and Gong, GC, Acidification of subsurface coastal waters enhanced by eutrophication. Nature Geoscience, 2011. 4: 766-770.
6. Cai, WW, Wang, H, Tian, Y, Chen, F and Zheng, TL, Influence of a bacteriophage on the population dynamics of toxic dinoflagellates by lysis of algicidal bacteria. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2011. 77: 7837-7840.
7. Cao, ZM and Dai, MH, Shallow-depth CaCO3 dissolution: Evidence from excess calcium in the South China Sea and its export to the Pacific Ocean. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 2011. 25: 12, Gb2019, doi:10.1029/2009gb003690.
8. Cao, ZM, Dai, MH, Zheng, N, Wang, DL, Li, Q, Zhai, WD, Meng, FF and Gan, JP, Dynamics of the carbonate system in a large continental shelf system under the influence of both a river plume and coastal upwelling. Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 2011. 116: 14, G02010, doi:10.1029/2010jg001596.
9. Chen, BZ, Irwin, AJ and Finkel, ZV, Biogeographic distribution of diversity and size-structure of organic-walled dinoflagellate cysts. Marine Ecology-Progress Series, 2011. 425: 35-U348.
10. Chen, BZ and Liu, HB, Comment: Unimodal relationship between phytoplankton-mass-specific growth rate and size: A reply to the comment by Sal and Lopez-Urrutia (2011). Limnology and Oceanography, 2011. 56: 1956-1958.
11. Chen, BZ and Liu, HB, Temporal stability of marine phytoplankton in a subtropical coastal environment. Aquatic Ecology, 2011. 45: 427-438.
12. Chen, BZ, Wang, L, Song, SQ, Huang, BQ, Sun, J and Liu, HB, Comparisons of picophytoplankton abundance, size, and fluorescence between summer and winter in northern South China Sea. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: 1527-1540.
13. Chen, GC, Tam, NFY, Wong, YS and Ye, Y, Effect of wastewater discharge on greenhouse gas fluxes from mangrove soils. Atmospheric Environment, 2011. 45: 1110-1115.
14. Chen, GC and Ye, Y, Restoration of Aegiceras corniculatum mangroves in Jiulongjiang Estuary changed macro-benthic faunal community. Ecological Engineering, 2011. 37: 224-228.
15. Chen, GH, Zhang, M, Zhang, Z, Huang, YM and Yuan, DX, On-Line solid phase extraction and spectrophotometric detection with flow technique for the determination of nanomolar level ammonium in seawater samples. Analytical Letters, 2011. 44: 310-326.
16. Chen, HB and Huang, HQ, Proteomic analysis of methyl parathion-responsive proteins in Sparus latus liver. Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 2011. 30: 800-806.
17. Chen, HP, Zhang, Y, Li, SS, Lin, MS, Shi, Y, Sang, Q, Liu, M, Zhang, HF, Lu, DQ, Meng, ZN, Liu, XC and Lin, HR, Molecular cloning, characterization and expression profiles of three estrogen receptors in protogynous hermaphroditic orange-spotted grouper (Epinephelus coioides). General and Comparative Endocrinology, 2011. 172: 371-381.
18. Chen, L, Wang, P, Liu, JB, Liu, BB, Zhang, Y, Zhang, SZ and Zhu, YG, In situ monitoring the photolysis of fluoranthene adsorbed on mangrove leaves using fiber-optic fluorimetry. Journal of Fluorescence, 2011. 21: 765-773.
19. Chen, LB, Chen, WF, Ma, CH, Du, D and Chen, X, Electropolymerized multiwalled carbon nanotubes/polypyrrole fiber for solid-phase microextraction and its applications in the determination of pyrethroids. Talanta, 2011. 84: 104-108.
20. Chen, MR, Chen, BZ, Liu, HB and Harrison, PJ, Dynamics of mesozooplankton assemblages in subtropical coastal waters of Hong Kong: A comparative study between a eutrophic estuarine and a mesotrophic coastal site. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: 1075-1086.
21. Chen, NW and Hong, HS, Nitrogen export by surface runoff from a small agricultural watershed in southeast China: seasonal pattern and primary mechanism. Biogeochemistry, 2011. 106: 311-321.
22. Chen, NW, Hong, HS, Huang, QJ and Wu, JZ, Atmospheric nitrogen deposition and its long-term dynamics in a southeast China coastal area. Journal of Environmental Management, 2011. 92: 1663-1667.
23. Chen, QG, Zhou, TY, He, CY, Jiang, YQ and Chen, X, An in situ applicable colorimetric Cu2+ sensor using quantum dot quenching. Analytical Methods, 2011. 3: 1471-1474.
24. Chen, SL, Li, Y, Hu, JY, Zheng, AR, Huang, LF and Lin, YS, Multiparameter cluster analysis of seasonal variation of water masses in the eastern Beibu Gulf. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 709-718.
25. Chen, SW and Gao, KS, Solar ultraviolet radiation and CO2-induced ocean acidification interacts to influence the photosynthetic performance of the red tide alga Phaeocystis globosa (Prymnesiophyceae). Hydrobiologia, 2011. 675: 105-117.
26. Chen, SX, Bogerd, J, Andersson, E, Almeida, FFL, Taranger, GL and Schulz, RW, Cloning, pharmacological characterization, and expression analysis of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) nuclear progesterone receptor. Reproduction, 2011. 141: 491-500.
27. Chen, X, Wu, CW, Zhong, SP, Zeng, FR, Zhang, JS, Wang, J and Niu, SF, Molecular characterization and structure analysis of RPL10/QM-like protein from the red drum Sciaenops ocellatus (Sciaenidae). Genetics and Molecular Research, 2011. 10: 576-587.
28. Chen, XH, Liu, HB, Weinbauer, M, Chen, BZ and Jiao, NZ, Viral dynamics in the surface water of the western South China Sea in summer 2007. Aquatic Microbial Ecology, 2011. 63: 145-160.
29. Chen, XM, Su, BY, Song, XH, Chen, QA, Chen, X and Wang, XR, Recent advances in electrochemiluminescent enzyme biosensors. Trac-Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 30: 665-676.
30. Chen, XM, Wu, GH, Chen, JM, Chen, X, Xie, ZX and Wang, XR, Synthesis of "clean" and well-dispersive Pd nanoparticles with excellent electrocatalytic property on graphene oxide. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2011. 133: 3693-3695.
31. Chen, XM, Wu, GH, Jiang, YQ, Wang, YR and Chen, X, Graphene and graphene-based nanomaterials: the promising materials for bright future of electroanalytical chemistry. Analyst, 2011. 136: 4631-4640.
32. Chen, XP, Li, L, Cheng, JP, Chan, LL, Wang, DZ, Wang, KJ, Baker, ME, Hardiman, G, Schlenk, D and Cheng, SH, Molecular staging of marine medaka: A model organism for marine ecotoxicity study. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 63: 309-317.
33. Chen, Y, Zhang, Y and Jiao, NZ, Responses of aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria to algal blooms in the East China Sea. Hydrobiologia, 2011. 661: 435-443.
34. Di, GL, Zhang, ZX, Ke, CH, Guo, JR, Xue, M, Ni, JB and Wang, DX, Morphological characterization of the haemocytes of the ivory snail, Babylonia areolata (Neogastropoda: Buccinidae). Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, 2011. 91: 1489-1497.
35. Dong, YW and Williams, GA, Variations in cardiac performance and heat shock protein expression to thermal stress in two differently zoned limpets on a tropical rocky shore. Marine Biology, 2011. 158: 1223-1231.
36. Dong, YW, Yu, SS, Wang, QL and Dong, SL, Physiological responses in a variable environment: relationships between Metabolism, Hsp and Thermotolerance in an intertidal-subtidal species. Plos One, 2011. 6: 6, e26446, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0026446.
37. Feng, DQ, Ke, CH, Lu, CY and Li, SJ, Antifouling activity of marine sessile organisms from China against barnacle settlement. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, 2011. 91: 1073-1079.
38. Gopalakrishnan, S, Chen, FY, Thilagam, H, Qiao, K, Xu, WF and Wang, KJ, Modulation and interaction of immune-associated parameters with antioxidant in the immunocytes of crab Scylla paramamosain challenged with lipopolysaccharides. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2011. 1-8.
39. Gopalakrishnan, S, Huang, WB, Wang, QW, Wu, ML, Liu, J and Wang, KJ, Effects of tributyltin and benzo[a]pyrene on the immune-associated activities of hemocytes and recovery responses in the gastropod abalone, Haliotis diversicolor. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology C-Toxicology & Pharmacology, 2011. 154: 120-128.
40. Gopalakrishnan, S, Nai, Z, Thilagam, H, Bei, C, Ding, J, Wang, XH, Wang, WX, Ke, CH, Giesy, JP, Zhang, XW and Wang, KJ, Biochemical responses and DNA damage in red sea bream from coastal Fujian Province, China. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2011. 74: 1526-1535.
41. Grund, S, Higley, E, Schonenberger, R, Suter, MJF, Giesy, JP, Braunbeck, T, Hecker, M and Hollert, H, The endocrine disrupting potential of sediments from the Upper Danube River (Germany) as revealed by in vitro bioassays and chemical analysis. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2011. 18: 446-460.
42. Guo, DH, Huang, JQ and Li, SJ, Planktonic copepod compositions and their relationships with water masses in the southern Taiwan Strait during the summer upwelling period. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: S67-S76.
43. Guo, GM, Lin, ZJ and Chen, X, Electrochemiluminescence of 9,10-diphenylanthracene doped polystyrene beads in aqueous media. Analytical Methods, 2011. 3: 53-55.
44. Guo, WD, Yang, LY, Hong, HS, Stedmon, CA, Wang, FL, Xu, J and Xie, YY, Assessing the dynamics of chromophoric dissolved organic matter in a subtropical estuary using parallel factor analysis. Marine Chemistry, 2011. 124: 125-133.
45. Guo, WD, Yang, LY, Wang, FL, Chen, WZ, Wang, XH and Hong, HS, Parallel factor analysis for excitation emission matrix fluorescence spectroscopy of dissolved organic matter from a reservoir-Type River. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2011. 31: 427-430.
46. Gupta, H, Chakrapani, GJ, Selvaraj, K and Kao, SJ, The fluvial geochemistry, contributions of silicate, carbonate and saline-alkaline components to chemical weathering flux and controlling parameters: Narmada River (Deccan Traps), India. Geochimica Et Cosmochimica Acta, 2011. 75: 800-824.
47. Ha, J, Seo, DW, Chen, X, Hwang, JB and Slum, YS, Determination of hexanal as an oxidative marker in vegetable oils using an automated dynamic headspace sampler coupled to a gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer. Analytical Sciences, 2011. 27: 873-878.
48. He, CY, Zuo, ZH, Shi, XA, Li, RX, Chen, DL, Huang, X, Chen, YX and Wang, CG, Effects of benzo(a)pyrene on the skeletal development of Sebastiscus marmoratus embryos and the molecular mechanism involved. Aquatic Toxicology, 2011. 101: 335-341.
49. He, M and Wang, WX, Factors affecting the bioaccessibility of methylmercury in several marine fish species. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011. 59: 7155-7162.
50. Hong, HS, Chai, F, Zhang, CY, Huang, BQ, Jiang, YW and Hu, JY, An overview of physical and biogeochemical processes and ecosystem dynamics in the Taiwan Strait. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: S3-S12.
51. Hong, HS, Chen, CTA, Jiang, YW, Lou, JY, Chen, ZZ and Zhu, J, Source water of two-pronged northward flow in the southern Taiwan Strait in summer. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 385-393.
52. Hong, HS, Liu, X, Chiang, KP, Huang, BQ, Zhang, CY, Hu, J and Li, YH, The coupling of temporal and spatial variations of chlorophyll a concentration and the East Asian monsoons in the southern Taiwan Strait. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: S37-S47.
53. Hong, HS, Wang, YJ and Wang, DZ, Response of phytoplankton to nitrogen addition in the Taiwan strait upwelling region: nitrate reductase and glutamine synthetase activities. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: S57-S66.
54. Hong, YG, Yin, B and Zheng, TL, Diversity and abundance of anammox bacterial community in the deep-ocean surface sediment from equatorial Pacific. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2011. 89: 1233-1241.
55. Hu, AY, Jiao, NZ and Zhang, CL, Community structure and function of planktonic Crenarchaeota: changes with depth in the South China Sea. Microbial Ecology, 2011. 62: 549-563.
56. Hu, AY, Jiao, NZ, Zhang, R and Yang, Z, Niche partitioning of marine group I Crenarchaeota in the euphotic and upper mesopelagic zones of the East China Sea. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2011. 77: 7469-7478.
57. Hu, JY, Gan, JP, Sun, ZY, Zhu, J and Dai, MH, Observed three-dimensional structure of a cold eddy in the southwestern South China Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 2011. 116: 11, C05016. doi:10.1029/2010jc006810.
58. Hu, JY, Hong, HS, Li, Y, Jiang, YW, Chen, ZZ, Zhu, J, Wan, ZW, Sun, ZY and Liang, HX, Variable temperature, salinity and water mass structures in the southwestern Taiwan Strait in summer. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: S13-S23.
59. Huang, BQ, Xiang, WG, Zeng, XB, Chiang, KP, Tian, HJ, Hu, J, Lan, WL and Hong, HS, Phytoplankton growth and microzooplankton grazing in a subtropical coastal upwelling system in the Taiwan Strait. Continental Shelf Research, 2011. 31: S48-S56.
60. Huang, JC, Kao, SJ, Lin, CY, Chang, PL, Lee, TY and Li, MH, Effect of subsampling tropical cyclone rainfall on flood hydrograph response in a subtropical mountainous catchment. Journal of Hydrology, 2011. 409: 248-261.
61. Huang, L, Huang, QY, Chen, HB, Huang, FS and Huang, HQ, Differential proteins of the optic ganglion in Octopus vulgaris under methanol stress revealed using proteomics. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2011. 165: 978-988.
62. Huang, QY, Fang, CW and Huang, HQ, Alteration of heart tissue protein profiles in acute Cadmium-treated scallops Patinopecten yessoensis. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2011. 60: 90-98.
63. Huang, QY and Huang, HQ, Differential expression profile of membrane proteins in zebrafish (Danio rerio) brain exposed to methyl parathion. Proteomics, 2011. 11: 3743-3756.
64. Huang, QY, Huang, L and Huang, HQ, Proteomic analysis of methyl parathion-responsive proteins in zebrafish (Danio rerio) brain. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology C-Toxicology & Pharmacology, 2011. 153: 67-74.
65. Huang, RF, Yu, Q, Li, LF, Lin, YM, Hang, W, He, J and Huang, BL, High irradiance laser ionization orthogonal time-of-flight mass spectrometry: A versatile tool for solid analysis. Mass Spectrometry Reviews, 2011. 30: 1256-1268.
66. Huang, RF, Zhang, BC, Zou, DX, Hang, W, He, JA and Huang, BL, Elemental imaging via laser Ionization orthogonal time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 83: 1102-1107.
67. Huang, SJ, Wilhelm, SW, Harvey, HR, Taylor, K and Jiao, NZ, Novel lineages of Prochlorococcus and Synechococcus in the global oceans. The ISME Journal, 2011. doi:10.1038/ismej.2011.106.
68. Huang, SJ, Zhang, YY, Chen, F and Jiao, NZ, Complete genome sequence of a marine roseophage provides evidence into the evolution of gene transfer agents in alphaproteobacteria. Virology Journal, 2011. 8: 6, 124, doi:10.1186/1743-422x-8-124.
69. Huang, X, Fang, CW, Guo, YW and Huang, HQ, Differential protein expression of kidney tissue in the scallop Patinopecten yessoensis under acute cadmium stress. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2011. 74: 1232-1237.
70. Huang, XJ, Chen, LL, Lin, FH and Yuan, DX, Novel extraction approach for liquid samples: Stir cake sorptive extraction using monolith. Journal of Separation Science, 2011. 34: 2145-2151.
71. Huang, XJ and Dasgupta, PK, Controlled porosity monolithic material as permselective ion exchange membranes. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011. 689: 155-159.
72. Huang, XJ, Lin, JB and Yuan, DX, Preparation of cation-exchange stir bar sorptive extraction based on monolithic material and its application to the analysis of soluble cations in milk by ion chromatography. Analyst, 2011. 136: 4289-4294.
73. Huang, XJ, Lin, JB and Yuan, DX, Simple and sensitive determination of nitroimidazole residues in honey using stir bar sorptive extraction with mixed mode monolith followed by liquid chromatography. Journal of Separation Science, 2011. 34: 2138-2144.
74. Jiang, YW, Chai, F, Wan, ZW, Zhang, X and Hong, HS, Characteristics and mechanisms of the upwelling in the southern Taiwan Strait: a three-dimensional numerical model study. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 699-708.
75. Jiang, ZP, Huang, JC, Dai, MH, Kao, SJ, Hydes, DJ, Chou, WC and Jan, S, Short-term dynamics of oxygen and carbon in productive nearshore shallow seawater systems off Taiwan: Observations and modeling. Limnology and Oceanography, 2011. 56: 1832-1849.
76. Jiao, NZ, Herndl, GJ, Hansell, DA, Benner, R, Kattner, G, Wilhelm, SW, Kirchman, DL, Weinbauer, MG, Luo, TW, Chen, F and Azam, F, The microbial carbon pump and the oceanic recalcitrant dissolved organic matter pool. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 2011. 9: 2, doi:10.1038/nrmicro2386-c5.
77. Jiao, NZ, Tang, K, Cai, HY and Mao, YJ, Increasing the microbial carbon sink in the sea by reducing chemical fertilization on the land. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 2011. 9: 75, doi:10.1038/nrmicro2386-c2.
78. Jiao, NZ and Zheng, Q, The Microbial Carbon Pump: from genes to ecosystems. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2011. 77: 7439-7444.
79. Lee, Z, Lance, VP, Shang, SL, Vaillancourt, R, Freeman, S, Lubac, B, Hargreaves, BR, Del Castillo, C, Miller, R, Twardowski, M and Wei, GM, An assessment of optical properties and primary production derived from remote sensing in the Southern Ocean (SO GasEx). Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 2011. 116: 15, C00f03, doi:10.1029/2010jc006747.
80. Li, G, Gao, KS and Gao, G, Differential impacts of solar UV radiation on photosynthetic carbon fixation from the coastal to offshore surface waters in the South China Sea. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2011. 87: 329-334.
81. Li, G, Gao, KS, Yuan, DX, Zheng, Y and Yang, GY, Relationship of photosynthetic carbon fixation with environmental changes in the Jiulong River estuary of the South China Sea, with special reference to the effects of solar UV radiation. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 62: 1852-1858.
82. Li, MJ, Jiao, PC, Lin, M, He, WW, Chen, GN and Chen, X, High electrochemiluminescence of a new water-soluble iridium(III) complex for determination of antibiotics. Analyst, 2011. 136: 205-210.
83. Li, MJ, Zhan, CQ, Zheng, YM, Chen, GN and Chen, X, Simple and selective sensing of cysteine using gold nanoparticles modified by ruthenium(II) complexes. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2011. 11: 3578-3585.
84. Li, QL, Ding, YJ and Yuan, DX, Electrosorption-enhanced solid-phase microextraction of trace anions using a platinum plate coated with single-walled carbon nanotubes. Talanta, 2011. 85: 1148-1153.
85. Li, RX, Zuo, ZH, Chen, DL, He, CY, Chen, R, Chen, YX and Wang, CG, Inhibition by polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons of ATPase activities in Sebastiscus marmoratus larvae: Relationship with the development of early life stages. Marine Environmental Research, 2011. 71: 86-90.
86. Li, Y, Cao, WZ, Su, CX and Hong, HS, Nutrient sources and composition of recent algal blooms and eutrophication in the northern Jiulong River, Southeast China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 63: 249-254.
87. Lin, JJ, Duan, HL and Gong, ZB, Determination of trace metal elements in coastal and estuarine seawater by polymer-complexation-ultrafiltration technique and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 39: 906-910.
88. Lin, X, Zhang, H, Huang, BQ and Lin, SJ, Alkaline phosphatase gene sequence and transcriptional regulation by phosphate limitation in Amphidinium carterae (Dinophyceae). Journal of Phycology, 2011. 47: 1110-1120.
89. Lin, YM, Xu, RB, Li, LF, Hang, W, He, J and Huang, BL, Kinetic energy and spatial distribution of ions in high irradiance laser ionization source. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2011. 26: 1183-1190.
90. Ling, XP, Zhang, YH, Lu, YH and Huang, HQ, Superoxide dismutase, catalase and acetylcholinesterase: biomarkers for the joint effects of cadmium, zinc and methyl parathion contamination in water. Environmental Technology, 2011. 32: 1463-1470.
91. Liu, GS, Marine Radiochemistry. Progress in Chemistry, 2011. 23: 1558-1565.
92. Liu, HJ, Yang, CY, Tian, Y, Lin, GH and Zheng, TL, Using population dynamics analysis by DGGE to design the bacterial consortium isolated from mangrove sediments for biodegradation of PAHs. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2011. 65: 269-275.
93. Liu, HP, Chen, RY, Zhang, QX, Peng, H and Wang, KJ, Differential gene expression profile from haematopoietic tissue stem cells of red claw crayfish, Cherax quadricarinatus, in response to WSSV infection. Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 2011. 35: 716-724.
94. Liu, HP, Wu, CL, Matsuda, Y, Kawabata, S, Lee, BL, Soderhall, K and Soderhall, I, Peptidoglycan activation of the proPO-system without a peptidoglycan receptor protein (PGRP)? Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 2011. 35: 51-61.
95. Liu, JW, Bratbak, G, Zheng, TL and Thyrhaug, R, Effects of virus infection on expression of cell cycle regulatory proteins in the unicellular marine algae Emiliania huxleyi. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2011. 30: 89-95.
96. Liu, M and de Mitcheson, YS, Forehead morphology of the humphead wrasse Cheilinus undulatus (Perciformes: labridae) in relation to body size. Copeia, 2011. 315-318.
97. Liu, M and de Mitcheson, YS, The influence of social factors on juvenile sexual differentiation in a diandric, protogynous grouper Epinephelus coioides. Ichthyological Research, 2011. 58: 84-89.
98. Liu, TW, Jiang, XW, Shi, WL, Chen, J, Pei, ZM and Zheng, HL, Comparative proteomic analysis of differentially expressed proteins in β-aminobutyric acid enhanced Arabidopsis thaliana tolerance to simulated acid rain. Proteomics, 2011. 11: 2079-2094.
99. Liu, XY, Sun, LM, Yuan, DX, Yin, LQ, Chen, JS, Liu, YX, Liu, CY, Liang, Y and Lin, FF, Mercury distribution in seawater discharged from a coal-fired power plant equipped with a seawater flue gas desulfurization system. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2011. 18: 1324-1332.
100. Liu, YQ, Yao, TD, Jiao, NZ, Tian, LD, Hu, AY, Yu, WS and Li, SH, Microbial diversity in the snow, a moraine lake and a stream in Himalayan glacier. Extremophiles, 2011. 15: 411-421.
101. Liu, YX, Yuan, DX, Yan, JM, Li, QL and Ouyang, T, Electrochemical removal of chromium from aqueous solutions using electrodes of stainless steel nets coated with single wall carbon nanotubes. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011. 186: 473-480.
102. Liu, ZM, Wang, GZ, Ye, HH, Li, SJ, Tao, Y, Lin, QW and Mohammed, EH, Tag performance and physiological responses of juvenile mud crabs Scylla paramamosain tagged with visible implant elastomer. Fisheries Research, 2011. 110: 183-188.
103. Lu, CH, Li, J, Qi, XJ, Song, XR, Yang, HH, Chen, X and Chen, GN, Multiplex detection of nucleases by a graphene-based platform. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011. 21: 10915-10919.
104. Lu, HL, Zhang, Y, Liu, BB, Liu, JC, Ye, J and Yan, CL, Rhizodegradation gradients of phenanthrene and pyrene in sediment of mangrove (Kandelia candel (L.) Druce). Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011. 196: 263-269.
105. Luan, L, Lin, ZJ, Wu, GH, Huang, XL, Cai, ZM and Chen, X, Encoding electrochemiluminescence using Ru(bpy)32+ and fluorescein isothiocyanate co-doped silica nanoparticles. Chemical Communications, 2011. 47: 3963-3965.
106. Luo, LZ, Jin, HW, Cai, ZW and Huang, HQ, Functions of double subunits of a type, structure of iron corn, and kinetics of iron telease from membrane gerritin of human placenta. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 39: 155-162.
107. Luo, LZ, Jin, HW and Huang, HQ, Application of capillary isoelectric focusing and peptide mass fingerprinting in carbohydrate-deficient transferrin detection. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2011. 25: 1391-1398.
108. Luo, LZ, Jin, HW, Huang, L and Huang, HQ, Different binding affinities of Pb2+ and Cu2+ to glycosylation variants of human serum transferrin interfere with the detection of carbohydrate-deficient transferrin. Biological Trace Element Research, 2011. 144: 187-495.
109. Ma, XX, Li, QL and Yuan, DX, Determination of endocrine-disrupting compounds in water by carbon nanotubes solid-phase microextraction fiber coupled online with high performance liquid chromatography. Talanta, 2011. 85: 2212-2217.
110. Ma, ZL, Gao, KS, Li, W, Xu, ZL, Lin, HP and Zheng, YQ, Impacts of chlorination and heat shocks on growth, pigments and photosynthesis of Phaeodactylum tricornutum (Bacillariophyceae). Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 2011. 397: 214-219.
111. Marshall, DJ, Dong, YW, McQuaid, CD and Williams, GA, Thermal adaptation in the intertidal snail Echinolittorina malaccana contradicts current theory by revealing the crucial roles of resting metabolism. Journal of Experimental Biology, 2011. 214: 3649-3657.
112. Meng, XL, Dong, YW, Dong, SL, Yu, SS and Zhou, X, Mortality of the sea cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus Selenka, exposed to acute salinity decrease and related physiological responses: Osmoregulation and heat shock protein expression. Aquaculture, 2011. 316: 88-92.
113. Middag, R, de Baar, HJW, Laan, P, Cai, PH and van Ooijen, JC, Dissolved manganese in the Atlantic sector of the Southern Ocean. Deep-Sea Research Part II-Topical Studies in Oceanography, 2011. 58: 2661-2677.
114. Palacz, AP, Xue, HJ, Armbrecht, C, Zhang, CY and Chai, F, Seasonal and inter-annual changes in the surface chlorophyll of the South China Sea. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 2011. 116: 12, C09015, doi:10.1029/2011jc007064.
115. Qiu, Y, Li, L, Chen, CTA, Guo, XG and Jing, CS, Currents in the Taiwan Strait as observed by surface drifters. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 395-404.
116. Rainbow, PS, Luoma, SN and Wang, WX, Trophically available metal - A variable feast. Environmental Pollution, 2011. 159: 2347-2349.
117. Shang, SL, Dong, Q, Lee, ZP, Li, YH, Xie, Y and Behrenfeld, M, MODIS observed phytoplankton dynamics in the Taiwan Strait: an absorption-based analysis. Biogeosciences, 2011. 8: 841-850.
118. Shang, SL, Lee, ZP and Wei, GM, Characterization of MODIS-derived euphotic zone depth: results for the China Sea. Remote Sensing of Environment, 2011. 115: 180-186.
119. Shao, H, Li, Y and Li, L, Sun glitter imaging of submarine sand waves on the Taiwan Banks: Determination of the relaxation rate of short waves. Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, 2011. 116: 10, C06024, doi:10.1029/2010jc006798.
120. Su, JQ, Yang, XR, Zhou, YY and Zheng, TL, Marine bacteria antagonistic to the harmful algal bloom species Alexandrium tamarense (Dinophyceae). Biological Control, 2011. 56: 132-138.
121. Sun, L, Zheng, QA, Wang, DX, Hu, JY, Tai, CK and Sun, ZY, A case study of near-inertial oscillation in the South China Sea using mooring observations and satellite altimeter data. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 677-687.
122. Sun, LB, Zhang, JL, Zuo, ZH, Chen, YX, Wang, XH, Huang, X and Wang, CG, Influence of triphenyltin exposure on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonad axis in male Sebastiscus marmoratus. Aquatic Toxicology, 2011. 104: 263-269.
123. Sun, LB, Zuo, ZH, Luo, HM, Chen, M, Zhong, YF, Chen, YX and Wang, CG, Chronic exposure to phenanthrene influences the Spermatogenesis of male Sebastiscus marmoratus: U-shaped effects and the reason for them. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011. 45: 10212-10218.
124. Sun, Q, Chen, ZL, Yuan, DX, Yu, CP, Mallavarapu, M and Naidu, R, On-line SPE coupled with LC-APCI-MS for the determination of trace explosives in water. Chromatographia, 2011. 73: 631-637.
125. Sun, ZY, Hu, JY, Zheng, QA and Li, CY, Strong near-inertial oscillations in geostrophic shear in the northern South China Sea. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 377-384.
126. Tang, X, Chen, J, Wang, WH, Liu, TW, Zhang, J, Gao, YH, Pei, ZM and Zheng, HL, The changes of nitric oxide production during the growth of Microcystis aerugrinosa. Environmental Pollution, 2011. 159: 3784-3792.
127. Tian, L, Wang, MH, Li, XM, Lam, PKS, Wang, MF, Wang, DZ, Chou, HN, Li, Y and Chan, LL, Proteomic modification in gills and brains of medaka fish (Oryzias melastigma) after exposure to a sodium channel activator neurotoxin, brevetoxin-1. Aquatic Toxicology, 2011. 104: 211-217.
128. van der Loeff, MR, Cai, PHH, Stimac, I, Bracher, A, Middag, R, Klunder, MB and van Heuven, S, 234Th in surface waters: Distribution of particle export flux across the Antarctic Circumpolar Current and in the Weddell Sea during the GEOTRACES expedition ZERO and DRAKE. Deep-Sea Research Part II-Topical Studies in Oceanography, 2011. 58: 2749-2766.
129. Wang, DL, Aller, RC and Sanudo-Wilhelmy, SA, Redox speciation and early diagenetic behavior of dissolved molybdenum in sulfidic muds. Marine Chemistry, 2011. 125: 101-107.
130. Wang, DZ, Dong, HP, Li, C, Xie, ZX, Lin, L and Hong, HS, Identification and characterization of cell wall proteins of a toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium catenella using 2-D DIGE and MALDI TOF-TOF mass spectrometry. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2011. 11, 984080, doi:10.1155/2011/984080.
131. Wang, DZ, Dong, HP, Xie, ZX, Dai, MH and Hong, HS, Metaproteomic characterization of dissolved organic matter in the water column of the South China Sea. Limnology and Oceanography, 2011. 56: 1641-1652.
132. Wang, DZ, Li, C, Xie, ZX, Dong, HP, Lin, L and Hong, HS, Homology-driven proteomics of dinoflagellates with unsequenced genomes using MALDI-TOF/TOF and automated de novo sequencing. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2011. 16, 471020, doi:10.1155/2011/471020.
133. Wang, JS, Jiang, J, Zhang, HX, Wang, JP, Cai, H, Li, C, Li, KB, Liu, J, Guo, XJ, Zou, GX, Wang, DZ, Deng, YQ and Dai, JY, Integrated transcriptional and proteomic analysis with in vitro biochemical assay reveal the important role of CYP3A46 in T-2 toxin hydroxylation in porcine primary hepatocytes. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, 2011. 10: 18, doi:10.1074/mcp.M111.008748.
134. Wang, LJ, Yan, XW, Xu, CL, Xiao, ZL, Yang, LM, Zhang, B and Wang, QQ, Photocatalytical reduction of disulphide bonds in peptides on Ag-loaded nano-TiO2 for subsequent derivatization and determination. Analyst, 2011. 136: 3602-3604.
135. Wang, MH, Wang, YY, Wang, J, Lin, L, Hong, HS and Wang, DZ, Proteome profiles in medaka (Oryzias melastigma) liver and brain experimentally exposed to acute inorganic mercury. Aquatic Toxicology, 2011. 103: 129-139.
136. Wang, QL, Dong, YW, Dong, SL and Wang, F, Effects of heat-shock selection during pelagic stages on thermal sensitivity of juvenile sea cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus Selenka. Aquaculture International, 2011. 19: 1165-1175.
137. Wang, WQ, You, SY, Wan, gYB, Huang, L and Wang, M, Mangroves: obligate or facultative halophytes? A review. Trees-Structure and Function, 2011. 26: 953-963.
138. Wang, WQ, You, SY, Wang, YB, Huang, L and Wang, M, Influence of frost on nutrient resorption during leaf senescence in a mangrove at its latitudinal limit of distribution. Plant and Soil, 2011. 342: 105-115.
139. Wang, WX, Yang, YB, Guo, XY, He, M, Guo, F and Ke, CH, Copper and zinc contamination in oysters: subcellular distribution and detoxification. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 2011. 30: 1767-1774.
140. Wang, XD, Song, XH, He, CY, Yang, CJ, Chen, GN and Chen, X, Preparation of reversible colorimetric temperature nanosensors and their application in quantitative two-dimensional thermo-imaging. Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 83: 2434-2437.
141. Wang, XD, Zhou, TY, Song, XH, Jiang, YQ, Yang, CJ and Chen, X, Chameleon clothes for quantitative oxygen imaging. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011. 21: 17651-17653.
142. Wang, ZH, Nie, XP, Jiang, SJ, Zhao, JG, Cao, Y, Zhang, YJ and Wang, DZ, Source and profile of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins in shellfish in Daya Bay, South China Sea. Marine Environmental Research, 2011. 72: 53-59.
143. Watthanasurorot, A, Jiravanichpaisal, P, Liu, HP, Soderhall, I and Soderhall, K, Bacteria-induced dscam Isoforms of the Crustacean, Pacifastacus leniusculus. Plos Pathogens, 2011. 7: 14, e1002062, doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1002062.
144. Wiseman, SB, Wan, Y, Chang, H, Zhang, XW, Hecker, M, Jones, PD and Giesy, JP, Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and their hydroxylated/methoxylated analogs: Environmental sources, metabolic relationships, and relative toxicities. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 63: 179-188.
145. Wu, HY, Abasova, L, Cheregi, O, Deak, Z, Gao, KS and Vass, I, D1 protein turnover is involved in protection of Photosystem II against UV-B induced damage in the cyanobacterium Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B-Biology, 2011. 104: 320-325.
146. Wu, HY, Cockshutt, AM, McCarthy, A and Campbell, DA, Distinctive photosystem II photoinactivation and protein dynamics in marine diatoms. Plant Physiology, 2011. 156: 2184-2195.
147. Wu, YL, Wang, XH, Li, YY and Hong, HS, Occurrence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in seawater from the Western Taiwan Strait, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 63: 459-463.
148. Xiao, N and Jiao, NZ, Formation of polyhydroxyalkanoate in aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria and its relationship to carbon source and light availability. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2011. 77: 7445-7450.
149. Xu, HR, Xu, ZD, Yang, LM and Wang, QQ, "One-pot" preparation of basic amino acid-silica hybrid monolithic column for capillary electrochromatography. Journal of Separation Science, 2011. 34: 2314-2322.
150. Xu, K, Gao, K, Villafane, VE and Helbling, EW, Photosynthetic responses of Emiliania huxleyi to UV radiation and elevated temperature: roles of calcified coccoliths. Biogeosciences, 2011. 8: 1441-1452.
151. Xu, Q, Chen, F, Shin, PKS, Cheung, SG, Chen, Y and Ke, CH, AFLP analysis of genetic variation among three natural populations of horseshoe crab Tachypleus tridentatus along Chinese coast. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2011. 29: 284-289.
152. Xu, WF, Qiao, K, Huang, SP, Peng, H, Huang, WS, Chen, B, Chen, FY, Bo, J and Wang, KJ, Quantitative gene expression and in situ localization of scygonadin potentially associated with reproductive immunity in tissues of male and female mud crabs, Scylla paramamosain. Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 2011. 31: 243-251.
153. Xu, WF, Qiao, K, Huang, SP, Peng, H, Huang, WS, Chen, FY, Zhang, N, Wang, GZ and Wang, KJ, The expression pattern of scygonadin during the ontogenesis of Scylla paramamosain predicting its potential role in reproductive immunity. Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 2011. 35: 1076-1088.
154. Xu, ZH, Jiang, XD, Wang, GZ, He, JF, Cai, MH, Wu, LS, Jiang, JL and Chen, XL, DNA extraction, amplification and analysis of the 28S rRNA portion in sediment-buried copepod DNA in the Great Wall Bay and Xihu Lake, Antarctica. Journal of Plankton Research, 2011. 33: 917-925.
155. Yan, H, Yang, LM and Wang, QQ, Evaluation of cadmium species lability using ion-pair reversed phase HPLC coupled on-line with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Talanta, 2011. 84: 287-292.
156. Yan, XW, Yang, LM and Wang, QQ, Lanthanide-coded protease-specific peptide-nanoparticle probes for a label-free multiplex protease assay using element mass spectrometry: a proof-of-concept Study. Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2011. 50: 5130-5133.
157. Yang, M, Chen, B, Cai, JJ, Peng, H, Ling, C, Yuan, JJ and Wang, KJ, Molecular characterization of hepcidin AS-hepc2 and AS-hepc6 in black porgy (Acanthopagrus schlegelii): Expression pattern responded to bacterial challenge and in vitro antimicrobial activity. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology B-Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, 2011. 158: 155-163.
158. Yang, WF, Huang, YP, Chen, M, Qiu, YS, Li, HB and Zhang, L, Carbon and nitrogen cycling in the Zhubi coral reef lagoon of the South China Sea as revealed by 210Po and 210Pb. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 62: 905-911.
159. Yang, WF, Huang, YP, Chen, M, Qiu, YS, Li, HB and Zhang, L, A large excess of 210Po in the overlying water of the Zhubi Coral Reef flat, in the South China Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2011. 62: 912-917.
160. Yang, WF, Huang, YP, Chen, M, Qiu, YS, Li, HB and Zhang, L, Unusually high 210Po activities in the surface water of the Zhubi Coral Reef Lagoon in the South China Sea. Science of the Total Environment, 2011. 409: 4612-4617.
161. Yang, XY, Hu, JY, Wang, J and Wang, DR, Linkage between winter air temperature over the subtropical Western Pacific and the ice extent anomaly in the Sea of Okhotsk. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 197-208.
162. Yang, Y, Dai, MH, Cao, ZM and Huang, Z, Calcification rates of emiliania huxleyi in different pH waters: a comparison of methods. Advances in Geosciences, 2011？. 24 (Ocean Science): 43-53.
163. Ye, HH, Ma, J, Lin, QW and Wang, GZ, Occurrence of follicle-stimulating hormone-like substance in the Kuruma prawn, Marsupenaeus japonicus, during ovarian maturation. Marine Biology Research, 2011. 7: 304-309.
164. Ye, HH, Tao, Y, Wang, GZ, Lin, QW, Chen, XL and Li, SJ, Experimental nursery culture of the mud crab Scylla paramamosain (Estampador) in China. Aquaculture International, 2011. 19: 313-321.
165. Ye, ZL, Chen, SH, Lu, M, Shi, JW, Lin, LF and Wang, SM, Recovering phosphorus as struvite from the digested swine wastewater with bittern as a magnesium source. Water Science and Technology, 2011. 64: 334-340.
166. You, WW, Zhan, X, Wang, DX, Li, WD, Luo, X and Ke, CH, Genetic bariation analysis in wild and cultured subpopulations of small abalone Haliotis diversicolor estimated by microsatellite markers. North American Journal of Aquaculture, 2011. 73: 445-450.
167. Yu, QA, Li, LF, Hang, W, He, JA and Huang, BL, Simultaneous acquisition of elemental, fragmental, and molecular information on organometallic compounds. Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 83: 2403-2407.
168. Yuan, J, Zhang, XL, Yu, L, Sun, Z, Zhu, P, Wang, XH and Shi, HH, Stage-specific malformations and phenotypic changes induced in embryos of amphibian (Xenopus tropicalis) by triphenyltin. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2011. 74: 1960-1966.
169. Zeng, JB, Zou, J, Song, XH, Chen, JM, Ji, JJ, Wang, B, Wang, YR, Ha, J and Chen, X, A new strategy for basic drug extraction in aqueous medium using electrochemically enhanced solid-phase microextraction. Journal of Chromatography A, 2011. 1218: 191-196.
170. Zhang, CY, Hong, HS, Ru, CM and Shang, SL, Evolution of a coastal upwelling event during summer 2004 in the southern Taiwan Strait. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2011. 30: 1-6.
171. Zhang, JL, Zuo, ZH, Wang, YQ, Yu, A, Chen, YX and Wang, CG, Tributyltin chloride results in dorsal curvature in embryo development of Sebastiscus marmoratus via apoptosis pathway. Chemosphere, 2011. 82: 437-442.
172. Zhang, M, Yuan, DX, Feng, SC and Huang, YM, Reversed flow injection analysis of nitrate in drinking water with UV-induced reduction to nitrite and spectrophotometric detection. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2011. 39: 943-944.
173. Zhang, M, Zhang, Z, Yuan, DX, Feng, SC and Liu, BM, An automatic gas-phase molecular absorption spectrometric system using a UV-LED photodiode based detector for determination of nitrite and total nitrate. Talanta, 2011. 84: 443-450.
174. Zhang, Y, Jiao, NZ, Sun, ZY, Hu, AY and Zheng, Q, Phylogenetic diversity of bacterial communities in South China Sea mesoscale cyclonic eddy perturbations. Research in Microbiology, 2011. 162: 320-329.
175. Zhang, Y, Zhao, ZH, Sun, J and Jiao, NZ, Diversity and distribution of diazotrophic communities in the South China Sea deep basin with mesoscale cyclonic eddy perturbations. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 2011. 78: 417-427.
176. Zhang, YY, Huang, CX, Yang, J and Jiao, NZ, Interactions between marine microorganisms and their phages. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2011. 56: 1770-1777.
177. Zhang, ZB, Yan, XW, Xu, M, Yang, LM and Wang, QQ, A dual-labelling strategy for integrated ICPMS and LIF for the determination of peptides. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2011. 26: 1175-1177.
178. Zhao, D, Wang, DC, Yan, G, Ma, H, Xiong, XJ, Luo, JJ, Zhang, XH, Liu, DP and Yang, SZ, Plasma treatment of industrial landfill leachate by atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharges. Plasma Science & Technology, 2011. 13: 612-616.
179. Zhao, Y, Ye, TX, Chen, HX, Huang, DP, Zhou, TY, He, CY and Chen, X, A dissolved oxygen sensor based on composite fluorinated xerogel doped with platinum porphyrin dye. Luminescence, 2011. 26: 29-34.
180. Zheng, Q, Wang, YN, Chen, CA, Wang, Y, Xia, XM, Fu, YN, Zhang, R and Jiao, NZ, Paracoccus beibuensis sp nov., isolated from the South China Sea. Current Microbiology, 2011. 62: 710-714.
181. Zheng, Q, Zhang, R and Jiao, NZ, Genome sequence of Citromicrobium strain JLT1363, isolated from the South China Sea. Journal of Bacteriology, 2011. 193: 2074-2075.
182. Zheng, Q, Zhang, R, Koblizek, M, Boldareva, EN, Yurkov, V, Yan, S and Jiao, NZ, Diverse arrangement of photosynthetic gene clusters in aerobic anoxygenic phototrophic bacteria. Plos One, 2011. 6: 7, e25050, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0025050.
183. Zheng, QA, Tai, CK, Hu, JY, Lin, HY, Zhang, RH, Su, FC and Yang, XF, Satellite altimeter observations of nonlinear Rossby eddy-Kuroshio interaction at the Luzon Strait. Journal of Oceanography, 2011. 67: 365-376.
184. Zheng, SX, Wang, GZ, Zhang, F, Cai, MH and He, JF, Dominant diatom species in the Canada Basin in summer 2003, a reported serious melting season. Polar Record, 2011. 47: 244-261.
185. Zhou, MY, Lin, YS, Yang, SY, Cao, WQ and Zheng, LM, Composition and ecological distribution of ichthyoplankton in eastern Beibu Gulf. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2011. 30: 94-105.
186. Zhu, B, Ke, CH and Huang, HQ, Mass spectrometric characteristics and kinetics of iron release in visceral mass of Saccostrea cucullata. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2011. 25: 2418-2424.
187. Zhu, B, Lin, Q, Ke, CH and Huang, HQ, Single subunit type of ferritin from visceral mass of Saccostrea cucullata: Cloning, expression and cisplatin-subunit analysis. Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 2011. 31: 453-461.
188. Zou, DH, Gao, KS and Chen, WZ, Photosynthetic carbon acquisition in Sargassum henslowianum (Fucales, Phaeophyta), with special reference to the comparison between the vegetative and reproductive tissues. Photosynthesis Research, 2011. 107: 159-168.
189. Zou, DH, Gao, KS and Luo, HJ, Short-and long-term effects of elevated CO2 on photosynthesis and respiration in the marine macroalga Hizikia fusiformis (Sargassaceae, phaeophyta) grown at low and high supplies Journal of Phycology, 2011. 47: 87-97.
190. Zou, DH, Gao, KS and Xia, JR, Dark respiration in the light and in darkness of three marine macroalgal species grown under ambient and elevated CO2 concentrations. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2011. 30: 106-112.
191. Zou, J, Song, XH, Ji, JJ, Xu, WC, Chen, JM, Jiang, YQ, Wang, YR and Chen, X, Polypyrrole/graphene composite-coated fiber for the solid-phase microextraction of phenols. Journal of Separation Science, 2011. 34: 2765-2772.
专著及章节 Books & Chapter
2. Cunxiang Hu, Kunshan Gao, Brian A. Whitton, 2011. Semi-Arid Regions and Deserts. In: Whitton Ecology of Cyanobacteria II, edited by Brian A. Whitton, Springer. (Contributed chapter)
编辑特刊 Special Issues
1. Niangzhi Jiao, Farooq Azam, Sean Sanders (eds.). Microbial Carbon Pump in the Ocean [M]. Science / The American Association for the Advancement of Science Business Office, 68pp, 2011. (Supplement)
2. George T.F. Wong, Huasheng Hong, Senjie Lin, Hongbin Liu, Huijie Xue (eds.). Upwelling Ecosystem in the Southern Taiwan Strait, Continental Shelf Research, Vol 31(6) Supplement, 2011. (Special issue).
3. Jianyu Hu, Jiayi Pan, Xinyu Guo, Quanan Zheng (eds.). Regional Environmental Oceanography in the South China Sea and Its Adjacent Areas, Journal of Oceanography, Vol 67(4), 2011. (Special section)